3/11/2008

Another new face @ HML

Greetings!

I'm Kata Koppel, another new addition to the library staff here at Marian. I'll be responsible for the usual library duties, answering your questions and helping out with the library technology. I'll also be providing training for faculty, staff and students on new technologies as well as helping with scanning, video editing and more! We have lots of great plans for the library.

About me? I'm originally from southeastern Indiana and have my library degree from IUPUI, but have spent the last 3 years in New Jersey at a small community college. When I'm not working, I enjoy traveling, knitting, visiting historic sites, and going to Broadway shows in New York (my goal is to go to a show in all 39+ Broadway theatres - I'm up to 27!) I'm also working on my Guitar Hero III skills just in case I decide to ever stop being a librarian and become a professional gamer!

Please don't hesitate to stop me and ask for help or just to say hello. I look forward to meeting everyone!

No comments: